The operator of this website takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data is treated confidentially and according to the legal privacy regulations as well as according to this privacy statement.
§ 1 Information about the processing of personal data
(1) In the following sections, we talk about the processing of personal data. Personal data is all data personally related to you, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) In accordance with Art. 4 section 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), the following are responsible
Grothmann Klemm Kullack Fuchs Geiser Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB
Telephone: +49 (0)89 520313-0
Fax: +49 (0)89 520313-99
You can contact our data protection officers at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition “Der Datenschutzbeauftragte” [data protection officer].
(3) In case we need to rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures. We also mention the fixed criteria for storage duration.
§ 2 Processing of personal data while visiting our website
(1) for mere informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not convey us information otherwise, we only gather the personal data, which your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we process the following data, which is technically required for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. Legal basis for this is Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DS-GVO. In the referred purposes exists our justified interest in the processing of the personal data as per Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DS-GVO:
- IP address,
- Date and time of the request,
- Time zone variance from Greenwich Mean time (GMT),
- Contents of the requirement (concrete side),
- Access status / HTTP status code,
- Data quantity transferred in each case,
- Website, from which the requirement comes,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software,
- Selected language preferences.
(2) We delete the data gathered in this context once the storage is no longer necessary or we limit the processing if legal obligations to retain data exist. Storage is no longer required if the purpose, for which the data was processed, is fulfilled.
§ 3 Processing of personal data during initial contact
(1) When you contact us (e.g. by email, telephone or post), the data communicated by you (your email address, your name, if required, your company and if required, your telephone number) is processed by us in order to respond to your requests. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our justified interest also lies in this mentioned purpose in the processing of the personal data lies as per Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract and thus concerns the execution of pre-contractual measures, then the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 section 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(3) We delete the data gathered in this context once the storage is no longer necessary or we limit the processing if legal obligations to retain data exist. Storage is no longer required if the purpose, for which the data was processed, is fulfilled.
(1) In addition to the previously specified data, cookies are stored in your computer’s memory when you use our website. Cookies mean small text files, which are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser used by you and through which specific information is passed to the office which places the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the Internet more user friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies, whose scope and function mode are described in the below section:
– Persistent Cookies (refer b)
b) Persistent Cookies are deleted automatically after a given duration, which can differ depending upon the cookie. You can also delete the cookies at any time in the safety settings of your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings as per your wish and e.g. reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may possibly not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 5 Transferring your data
(1) We partly employ external service providers for processing your data. These have been selected and commissioned by us carefully; they are bound by our policies and are regularly controlled. Our web host as well as the advertising agency responsible for the website are commissioned by us as external service providers and in the context of their activity, have access to the personal data mentioned under § 2 and § 4 of this declaration. Our IT service provider is commissioned by us as external service provider and in the context of its activity, has access to the personal data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration.
(2) Furthermore, we can pass your personal data to third parties, if contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You can get further information on this by giving your personal data or you can find it in the description of the offer given below.
(3) If our service providers or partners are located in a state outside the European Economic Area (EWR), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Contradiction against the processing of your data
You can file an objection against the processing provided that we support the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests (Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DS-GVO). In case of such an objection, we request for stating reasons, why we should not / are not allowed to process your personal data. In case of your justified objection, we check the facts and either stop or modify the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we would continue the processing.
§ 7 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your concerned personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to objection against the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain with data protection authorities about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Map. Thus, we can indicate interactive maps to you directly on the website and enable the comfortable use of the map function. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DS-GVO. In this mentioned purpose also, our justified interest lies in the processing of the personal data as per Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) With the visit of the website, Google receives information that you called the appropriate subpage of our website. In addition to this, the data specified under § 3 of this explanation is also transferred. This takes place independent of whether Google provides a user account through which you have logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish the allocation with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profile and uses it for purposes of the advertisement, market study and/or need based designing of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who have not logged in) for need-based advertising and also so that other users of the social network are informed about your activities on our website. You have the right to object against the creation of this user profile, whereby this is addressed to Google.
(3) You can get further information on the purpose and scope of the data acquisition and its processing by the plug-in provider in the privacy statements of the provider. There you will also get further information about your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data even in the USA and adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 9 Data security
In order to protect the security of the data during the transmission, this is done through an SSL connection (Secure Socket Layer). An SSL connection is an encoded network connectivity between a server and a client (browser).
§ 10 Objection against advertising mails
The use of the published contact data within the framework of the imprint regulations for sending non-requested advertising material and information is hereby explicitly prohibited. The provider of the pages expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the case of transmission of non-solicited advertising material, e.g. as spam mails.