Mario Rokos, LL.M.
Salary Partner, Berlin
- Mario Rokos focuses on advising medium-sized companies in matters of commercial and construction law, tenancy and real estate law as well as energy and commercial law. He has many years of experience, particularly in the legal supervision of construction and operation of photovoltaic plants.
- Furthermore, he advises companies in their operative business, inter alia in the areas of commercial law and the drafting and monitoring of contracts. Furthermore, he supports associations in matters of statutes and at general meetings.
- He has cross-industry experience, especially in the construction and real estate industry, the energy industry and trade.
- He represents clients in out-of-court dispute resolution and, should it become necessary, he takes over the conduct of the case (litigation).
- He is a member of the German Bar Association (DAV).
Education / Professional career
- Since 2017 employed lawyer at GrothmannGeiser Rechtsanwälte
- 2010-2016 Lawyer at Geiser & von Oppen Rechtsanwälte with focus on energy, construction and commercial law
- 2009-2010 Lawyer in a Berlin law firm with focus on real estate law
- 2009 Admission as a lawyer
- Work in a commercial law firm in Tokyo and in the representation of the Free State of Thuringia to the EU in Brussels.
- Study of law and political science at the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena and the University of Limerick
Business fluent English
T +49 (0) 30 310 192 00