Salary Partner, Berlin
- Labour law.
- Support of human resources departments in their day-to-day human resources business and in the implementation of personnel law concepts.
- Drafting and negotiation of employment contracts for managing directors and board members.
- Support of the human resources department of an international software company for EU region and Switzerland.
- Corporate law, law of associations.
- Litigation before the labour and civil courts and in arbitration proceedings.
Education / Professional career
- 2000 – 2005: Study of law at the Humboldt University of Berlin and the University of Bergen (Norway).
- 2005: Internship in the German Federal Parliament and at an English commercial law firm in London (UK)
- 2006 – 2008: Legal clerkship in the district of the Berlin Court of Appeal, including stations at two Berlin business law firms and the Senate Administration for Education, Youth and Sports.
- 2008: Admission as a lawyer.
- 2009 – 2016: Lawyer at Geiser & von Oppen Rechtsanwälte, Berlin.
- Since 2017: Lawyer and salary partner at GrothmannGeiser Rechtsanwälte, Berlin.
T +49 (0) 30 310 192 00