Andrea Maria Kullack
Partner, Frankfurt o. M.
- Main areas of activity in public procurement law, building law, law governing architects, legal advice during construction, commercial tenancy law, as well as in the area of proof of grants and subsidies
- Specialist in public procurement law
- Support of public clients in the implementation and conceptual design of tender procedures (VOB/A, VgV)
- Avoiding or conducting review procedures
- Preparation of expert opinions in accordance with public procurement law
- Legal support for tenders, starting with the answering of simple questions up to the independent execution of the tender “over your own desk”
- Drafting of contracts in the field of building law (BGB, VOB/B, HOAI)
- Defence or enforcement, in particular of claims for supplements and claims for delay in construction
- Supervision of construction measures in all essential points, in particular with regard to the drafting of contracts, delay, acceptance, defects, warranty, termination and statute of limitations
- 1996 to 2004 Lawyer and most recently partner in the Frankfurt building law firm Heiermann Franke Knipp
- 2004 Foundation of the law firm kullackrechtsanwälte, specialised in construction and public procurement law.
- 2014 Co-foundation of GrothmannGeiser (then still Grothmann | Klemm | Kullack | Fuchs | PartG mbB).
- 2000 – 2004 Member of the Board of Directors of the German Society for Building Law
- 2001 – 2003 Assessor of the Public Procurement Chamber of the State of Hessen
- 2003 – 2005 Lecturer for Public Procurement Law at the Technical University of Darmstadt
- Since 2001 co-editor of the journal for German and international construction and public procurement law (ZfBR)
- Since 2002 Chairwoman of the awarding committee under the umbrella of the German Association for Building Law e.V.
- Since 2004 co-author of the hand commentary on VOB
- Since 2004 lecturer and trainer in the fields of building law and public procurement law
- Since 2008 co-publisher of the VOB sample letters for contractors
- Since 2016 referee of SGO Bau.
Business fluent English
Secretariat Frankfurt on the Main
T +49 (0) 69 719 12 63 0